Aloe Vera Gel
Quantity: 100 G
Lakshmi Krishna Naturals realising the value your skin’s healthiness, comes up with a super beneficial hydrating gel, Aloe Vera Gel incredibly soothe your skin. Pure natural aloe vera gel has ultra-hydrating and calming ability. Which is skin friendly, soothing properties of the gel penetrating deep into the skin, reducing dryness, and maintaining skin elasticity and firmness.
Aloe Vera Gel is loaded with Aloe Vera extract, TEA, Carbomer, Potassium sorbate. Promptly restores moisture balance and hydrates and soothes your skin. Revives and cool down your skin, leaving it oil-free, moisturized, and healthy.
The gel is non-sticky on the surface of your skin and helps enhancing the appearance and integrity of skin and bring back the suppleness of your skin. Aloe Vera Gel penetrates deeper in the skin faster and helps moisturize the layers of the skin.
Works good on UV damage, infection and acne. Helps treat sunburn, and Lighten Pimples. Boosts wound healing property and fights skin-ageing. It is a powerful antioxidant. It relieves skin irritation and heals cuts & burns. Treats several skin issues such as acne, psoriasis, wrinkles, and so on.
Hydration is the key to get glowing and dazzling skin. Cleanses your skin, renews skin tissues, improves the elasticity of the skin, and makes your skin soft and supple.
Enriched with minerals, active compounds, and vitamins do wonders in skin, making skin glowing and radiant. Removes blackheads, unclogs impurities, and helps the skin look more gleaming and radiant.
- Aloe Vera Gel is a fast-absorbing and provides a fresh, smooth feel to your skin. filled with beta-carotene, and vitamin C works excellent in reverse signs of aging by diminishing fine lines and eradicate blemishes, owing to its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Aloe vera gel contains salicylic acid that serves as an exfoliator helps to get rid of dead skin cells. Vitamin E rich and antioxidants help to getting rid of dark circles.
- Accelerates healing of injuries and wounds, that is caused by sores and burns. Cleanses your skin and treats eczema and psoriasis. Anti-inflammatory properties can reduce pain, swelling.
- Aloe Vera promotes skin rejuvenation, boosts collagen production, improves skin elasticity, fights the signs of skin aging, and hydrates the skin.
- Renowned for its moisturizing properties aloe vera, supports the production and release of collagen, has cooling effect on rashes and burns and speeds up healing.
- Aloe vera makes skin supple and flexible rather than stiff. Protects skin damage from effects of radiation therapy. Effective in treating bacterial and fungal infections. Serves as an Antioxidant that help reverse damage caused by the sun to the skin and slow down aging process of the skin.
- Tea in the facial gel treats acne. The antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial property, fight against infections. Reduces blackheads, whiteheads and paves the way for calm and clear skin. Tea is a great warrior in fighting against premature ageing.
- Excess oil and sweat in the skin are released by tiny openings, that are called pores. If pores and clogged, it may result in blackheads, whiteheads, and acne. Tea gives effective treatment for such common skin problems.
No demo video
Step 1 : Apply Aloe vera gel on face with your fingertips overnight.
Step 2 : Wash off the face with cleanser next morning.
Aloe Vera: Contains 98% of water content, which helps soothe, and maintain hydration of your skin. Vitamin E, C and other minerals in Aloe vera keeps the skin moisturized and protects from UV rays. Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties of aloe vera keeps acne and pimples at bay. Prevents redness, itchiness, soreness, and infections that comes along with the problems of burns and sores.
Tea: Tea for your face is even better than drinking tea. One of the active ingredients found in skincare products. Gentle on your skin, removes excess oil and dirt from the skin, is a great exfoliator and removes dead skin cells and triggers production of new cells, gives a glowing appearance. Includes polyphenols that helps reduce redness, itching and irritation caused by dermatitis, psoriasis etc. Vitamin E in tea, nourish and hydrate the skin also also brightens and repairs it.
Carbomer: Carbomer is a synthetic polymer used in various skin care products, has the ability to thicken, stabilize and suspend formulas. Is an effective emulsifier, helps ingredients to stay consistent and evenly disperse. Carbomer reduces irritation and helps to give a smooth texture.
Potassium sorbate: Potassium sorbate is used as a common preservative. Actually, comes from a tree. It has high value for its antimicrobial properties. Stops bacteria from growing, which extends the shelf life of your products and does not irritate your skin.
Is aloe vera gel good for face skin?
Aloe Vera Gel incredibly soothe your skin. Pure natural aloe vera gel has ultra-hydrating and calming ability. Gives a glowing and dazzling skin, also makes your skin soft and supple.
What are the benefits of aloe vera?
Renowned for its moisturizing properties aloe vera, supports the production and release of collagen, has cooling effect on rashes and burns and speeds up healing. Hydrates and cleanses your skin, renews skin tissues.
How long should aloe vera stay on face?
Aloe vera gel can stay overnight in your skin and you can wash your face in next morning.
Can I apply aloe vera gel under eyes?
Aloe Vera gel is a great choice for puffy skin under your eyes can be treated, avoid swollen eyes and give you a fresher look. Vitamin E rich and antioxidants help to getting rid of dark circles.
Is aloe vera good for wrinkles?
Aloe vera reduces fine lines and wrinkles on your face and combat premature aging.
Have query? Mail us.
+91 84476 90898 +91 90909 03014
+91 79046 97609 (whatsapp only)
- (+91) India