Clay Whitening Mask
Pure saffron, Coconut oil, Rosehip oil, Almond oil, Aloe vera extracts, Extra virgin olive oil, Lavender bud extracts, Various Essential oils, French clay
SKIN TYPE : All skin types
- Unclog Pores – Clay masks are an incredible remedy for oily and acne prone skin. A clay mask works kind of like an adhesive for dirt and oil. After application of a clay mask, you will feel your face tighten as the clay dries. As the clay dries it “soaks” up the skins natural oils and anything clogging the pores and draws it to the surface. Once you wash the mask off, you will feel an invigorating deep clean feeling.
- Detoxify the Skin – Clay has incredible, natural detoxification properties. It has a strong negative electrical charge, which binds to negatively charged toxins and pulls them from the skin when used a topical mask.
- Oxygenate Cells – Clay helps to remove hydrogen from the skin cells. This allows more room for oxygen to enter your skin’s tissue. This creates improved circulation, rejuvenation of cells and overall healthier skin.
- Shrink Pores
- Regulate Sebum Production
- Softer Smooth Glowing Skin
- Anti-Bacterial agent
QUANTITY : 50 g
Mix the mask with tomato juice or potato juice or even with rose water or aloe Vera gel and apply it on the skin and wash after 40 mins with cold water. Finish it off with a suitable toner and a moisturizer for a toned look . Use it weeky twice or thrice .