Red Sandal Gel
Lakshmi Krishna Naturals brings you glossy smooth Red Sandal facial gel refined with the soothing goodness of red sandal wood enriched with Aloe Vera Leaf Gel, Red Sandal Extract, Vitamin E, Vitamin B3, Jojoba Oil, Glycerin etc.
Brighten your skin care routine for skin tones of course. Sandalwood red is a natural alternative to property Rouge using its the natural colour. It is very useful in the treating various skin problems such as acne, rashes, blemishes, etc.
Red sandalwood extract removes and reduce tough and long-term pigmentation spots, scars, and acne on the skin. Aloe vera in the gel gives a cooling effect and is a common household plant known for its skin healing properties.
Glycerin in the gel, a common ingredient used in many beauty and skincare products, soothes your skin with moisture. Vitamin B3 keeps your skin firm and healthy. Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles on your face. Helps to build cells in the skin. Protecting our skin from environmental stresses, such as sunlight, pollution, and toxins.
Combined with benefits of natural ingredients, Lakshmi Krishna Naturals brings you nature’s brightening agent red sandal wood. Enriched with the pure goodness of red sandal wood and Aloe vera from nature mother. Gives you enhanced benefits for you skin.
Undoubtedly gives a flawless complexion works wonders on your skin. Specially formulated for normal to combination skin type.
- The Red Sandal Facial Gel pampers your skin with all the moisture it requires. It keeps your skin nourished and glowing, calms inflammation and irritation. Treat sunburn and sun tan.
- Facial gel effectively works on wrinkles and skin aging. Shows noticeable glow and shining effect on skin.
- Glycerin in the facial gel hydrate the outer layer of the skin, improve skin barrier function, protects against skin irritants, accelerate wound-healing processes, relieve dry skin.
- Red sandal absorbs the extra oil present in our skin and reduce the secretion of sebum and makes oil free face. Detoxify skin, regulates sebum production and lessen blemishes.
- Jojoba oil in the gel keeps the skin hydrated, prevent bacterial infections, acne forming. Build up on your skin and clog your pores, leading to fewer breakouts and lessen acne. Works to attract water to the top layer of the skin.
- Vitamin E protects the skin from various harmful effects due to solar radiation by acting as a free-radical scavenger. Moisturize the skin, fights UV-related skin damage, has properties of healing the wound. Has anti-inflammatory properties, supplements reduce inflammation.
- Aloe Vera moisturize our skin. Anti-inflammatory property of aloe vera can reduce pain, swelling, and soreness of wounds or injuries. Also supports the production and release of collagen, limits scarring, repair sun damage and slow down the aging process of the skin.
- Vitamin B3 treat certain skin conditions, including acne and eczema. Works to prevent water loss and retain skin’s moisture content. Helps smooth out skin’s texture and reduce wrinkles in your skin. Keep down redness and blotchiness, treats hyperpigmentation. Beneficial for all skin types, especially if you have eczema or mature skin.
No demo video
Step 1 : Take the required amount of the gel on your fingertips.
Step 2 : Massage it all over the face in upward and outward circle.
Step 3 : Rinse with water and pat dry with a soft towel
Red sandal: Also known to be natural healer and antiseptic agent. Red Sandal brightening and smoothing properties. Red sandal primarily used for skin care and beauty purposes. Effective in treating blemishes, rashes and acne.
Glycerin: Glycerin is natural skin lightener, reduce dryness, it acts as a humectant to retain moisture content and refresh the skin’s surface. Works great on eczema or psoriasis. Glycerin has antimicrobial properties, which protects the skin from harmful microorganisms.
Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is rich in Vitamins A, C, E, and B12. Contains 98% water, which helps moisturize, soothe, and keeps our skin hydrated.
Jojoba oil: Jojoba oil Kills certain bacteria and fungi that can cause an E. coli infection, salmonella, and candida. Vitamin E in Jojoba fight oxidative stress caused by everyday exposure to environmental pollutants and other toxins. Also helps to control sebum production, promotes collagen synthesis, and speed up wound healing.
Vitamin E: Vitamin E is an important fat-soluble antioxidant. Protects cells from damage and reduce inflammation around the body.
Vitamin B3: Niacinamide (vitamin B3) can helps improve the skin's shielding barrier by stimulating the combination of ceramides within the skin. Ceramides are important components in the skin that helps maintain strong bonds between the cells to help strengthen the natural skin barrier. Also increase keratin content.
Can we apply sandalwood on face daily?
All day usage gel for daily care, radiance & glow, blemish removal, moisturization & nourishment, skin brightening, spot removal, anti-ageing, blemish removal.
Can red sandalwood remove acne scars?
Red sandal absorbs the extra oil and removes dark spots, sunburns and scars, gives us glowing skin.
Can we mix sandalwood with aloe vera?
The combination of red sandal and aloe vera gel is perfect caring solution for skin with its nourishing properties.
If vitamin E is useful for skin sun tan?
Vitamin E protects the skin from various harmful effects due to solar radiation such as UV rays.
Is red sandal good for pigmentation?
Red sandalwood extract eliminates and lightens tough and long-term pigmentation spots.
Can we use face gel instead of moisturizer?
Gel hydrates your skin without clogging your pores. Because the texture is so airy and light.
Have query? Mail us.
+91 84476 90898 +91 90909 03014
+91 79046 97609 (whatsapp only)
- (+91) India