If you are exposed to extreme weather, pollution, or penetrable heavy light, you will develop a darker complexion, fair skin turns sand brown, and it’s necessary to remove your tan. Tanning necessitates the use of Anti Tan lotion. Spending time in the sun’s glare increases the risk of skin cancer, wrinkles, and premature ageing. That’s why it’s essential to use Anti Tan lotion to shield your skin by keeping it moisturised and hydrated.
Why do we hand-pick our Anti Tan Glow Lotion among numerous skin care products?
Natural tanning agents in the Anti Tan Glow Lotion for the Entire Body assist you in removing your tan throughout the year. Our Anti-Tan Glow Lotion differs from other lotions and creams because it contains natural extracts that have been proven effective for all types of skin, with no side effects. The ideal combination of natural ingredients such as shea butter and almond oil, both of which are natural sunscreens that prevent skin darkening and sun tan while providing instant radiance. Our lotion has antioxidant properties that help maintain a youthful appearance by reducing age spots and discolouration, while the conditioning properties aid in skin repair.
- It is impossible to avoid the sun, physical protection of the skin from the sun’s damaging UVA rays is the only sane solution.
- It effectively treats wrinkles and lightens any dark spots or pigmentation. Furthermore, it fights premature ageing and sloughs away dead skin cells to give the complexion a youthful glow.
- LKN Anti Tan Glow lotion is not particularly concerned with sun protection, though it may provide some. The Anti Tan lotion is prepared to have a soft, smooth, and light texture so that it can penetrate the skin’s outer layer without making the outer skin greasy so that the skin can seamlessly breathe.
- Melanin is a natural pigment found in the skin that is responsible for the colour of the skin. The more melanin there is in your skin, the darker it will be. Melanin production is also stimulated when the skin is exposed to sunlight. However, melanin can be synthesized synthetically, and for obvious reasons, our Anti Tan glow lotion ensures a balanced proposition that helps resolve the problems related to skin pigmentation.
- Our Anti Tan glow Lotion contains essential antioxidants that help prevent wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of skin ageing. The natural extract components in our lotion fight free radical damage and reduce visible skin dullness, wrinkles, acne, blemishes, and fine lines.
No demo video
Step 1 : Apply the required amount of lotion overnight. The next morning, rinse it off.
Shea butter: Shea butter soothes dry skin caused by internal and external conditions our skin faces. Shea butter contains fatty acids that soften the skin and restore moisture. Sebum (natural skin oil) performs this function naturally for people with oily skin. However, for those with drier skin, a moisturiser can help keep the skin dewy.
Almond oil: Almond oil is a hydrating moisturiser that helps to hydrate and maintain the elasticity of the skin. If the skin is viable to exposure to the sun's ultraviolet rays, it may result in premature skin ageing. UV rays on the skin may cause fine lines, wrinkles, acne, and dark spots. Almond oils act as savior for the skin from these adverse effects.
Jojoba oil: Jojoba oil ensures the longevity of skin aging. Being rich in antioxidants and other nutrients, it contributes to the reduction of wrinkles. It gives your skin the boost it requires to stay plump and firm as it ages.
Wheat germ oil: Wheat germ is a nutrient powerhouse, containing nearly a lot of nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids and iron. To stay evergreen, consume wheat germ oil or apply it to your skin. We all want healthy, glowing skin that is flawless and has a clear complexion. Wheat germ oil is high in Vitamin E, which is beneficial to the skin. Here's why you should include wheat germ oil in your skincare routine.
Rose extract: Rose extracts reduce the redness of the skin in cases of chemical mistreatment, external pollution, or internal deficiency. It functions as a soother for skin irritation without any side effects, as the extract is herbal, making it suitable for all skin types, including chaotic, dry, mature, or sensitive skin. This extract is also important for preventing cellular oxidation caused by stress.
Neem oil: Neem oil contains fatty acids such as palmitic, linoleic, and oleic acids, which are well-known as healthy sources for the skin. As a result, neem oil is a popular ingredient in skin care products, effective in treating the following skin ageing symptoms: wrinkles, skin thickening, skin redness, and water loss.
Do you have to leave it on for a set amount of time before showering? or simply apply and leave.
Apply, then leave it. And this one takes time to develop: use it every day until you reach your desired tan.
Is it also suitable for the winter season?
Yes, it is suitable for all seasons and a good choice for daily outings. It covers your skin and provides balanced protection. But you have to reapply if you are exposed to external weather conditions or pollution for a longer period of time. It appears to suit both oily and dry skin.
Have query? Mail us.
+91 84476 90898 +91 90909 03014
+91 79046 97609 (whatsapp only)
- (+91) India